Note: By registering your child's name with Nemesis Cheer and Dance, you are agreeing to follow the policies stated below.
- All class payments MUST be paid on the due date for each term by either card, cash payment or via PayPal.
- Registration fees must be paid in full.
- Pay as you go classes are not an option, classes are paid by four weeks only.
- If you know you are going to miss a class you must pay for this class to ensure your child’s space is maintained.
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes.
- Payment must be made for all classes in the term to reserve your child’s place in class.
- If class payments are not made the week they are due a 10% late fee will be added to your bill. If the bill remains unpaid your child will not be able to return to class, their space will be filled with someone from the waiting list.
- Payments must be made upfront for Nemesis Cheer and Dance T shirts, hoodies, costumes and any other merchandise.
- It is ultimately your responsibility to ensure your child has any competition fees, uniform fees etc paid on time. If these are not paid by the allocated date your child will not be able to compete. We do not set these deadlines and cannot have the rest of the team miss out due to one child.
In the gym
- Children are not permitted into the gym more than 5 minutes before the class start time. The doors will be locked until this time.
- Nemesis Cheer and Dance requests that parents do not remain in the studio during class time and do not enter the gym than before the end of the previous class.
- Athletes in tiny, mini, youth and junior classes must have a parent/ guardian collect them from inside the gym. Senior athletes can leave themselves if parents would prefer for us not to let them out just let us know.
- Parents need to let coaching staff know if it is going to be someone other than themselves picking up their child. Or if there is anyone they do not want picking up their child.
- Athletes must wear appropriate clothing during class, no denim shorts, no skirts.
- Cheer shoes should not be worn outside.
- Athletes long hair must be tied back this is a hazard.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the gym.
- All jewellery must be removed before class.
- Nemesis Cheer and Dance and staff will not be held responsible for athlete’s jewellery or any other belongings that may be lost or forgotten.
- Water or diluted juice only is to be brought to the gym.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted during class.
- Eating is not permitted during class.
- We cannot supply water, as the only running water we have is the bathroom and we have no cups/ bottles, so if your child has no drink they will not be able to get one. This is your responsibility.
Nemesis Cheer and Dance Class
- Any athletes who wish to progress to competition teams must be able to committee fully to extra competition classes required, as well as display a level of commitment to the team and skills required for the level of the team.
- Competition athletes who are not attending classes or not focusing in class may be moved to a recreational class.
- If you do not show up for a scheduled event or performance be this competitive or performance based without having a valid reason you will be removed from your competitive class and will not be eligible for a competition team the following year.
- Nemesis Cheer and Dance reserves the right to move an athlete into a different class where it is deemed necessary. Competitive cheerleaders can be moved into different level classes based on performance and safety, and into different age groups in line with USASF age group for competition teams.
- Nemesis Cheer and Dance reserves the right to refuse service to any individual.
Download a PDF version of the Class Policy here.